This was the first time that the Company has had a Court meeting and formal dinner outside of the City of London. Held at the RIBA, with the silverware of the RIBA Council Dinner Club and presidents of international architectural organisations in attendance, it provided an ideal setting to present the Company’s annual Student Drawing Prize and Architects Benevolent Society Award in front of 220 guests and Masters of 12 other livery companies.
- Hanif Kara – A Life in Architecture
- Master’s Blog: The Plumbers’ Company Annual Lecture: ‘Use Less Water or Waste Water Less?’
- Master’s Blog: The Actuaries’ Company Annual Lecture: ‘What lessons should we learn, as a nation, from Covid-19’
- Architects on Bikes: Kees van der Sande
- Thought Leadership: Chris Williamson