Liveryman Luke Tozer invited guests into his recently opened office in Marylebone where he talked about recent housing projects, illustrated with an impressive array of in-house models. Luke and his colleagues graphically described the impact of procurement methods on quality. This struck a chord with the assembled group, who agreed this would be a good subject for the WCCA take forward.
- Master’s Blog: The Master of the Worshipful Company of Educator’s Final Seminar in the ‘Vision 2030’ series
- Master’s Blog: The Architects’ Company Annual Lecture Presented by Anna Liu, ARB RIBA FRSA
- Master’s Blog: The Farmer’s Company Virtual Question Time Debate
- Master’s Blog: Virtual Practice Visit – Hugh Broughton Architects
- Master’s Blog: Pollinating London Together Planning session