Liveryman Luke Tozer invited guests into his recently opened office in Marylebone where he talked about recent housing projects, illustrated with an impressive array of in-house models. Luke and his colleagues graphically described the impact of procurement methods on quality. This struck a chord with the assembled group, who agreed this would be a good subject for the WCCA take forward.
- Master’s Blog: The Actuaries’ Company Annual Lecture: ‘What lessons should we learn, as a nation, from Covid-19’
- Architects on Bikes: Kees van der Sande
- Thought Leadership: Chris Williamson
- Master’s Blog: Installation Court Meeting 22nd September 2020
- The Worshipful Company of Chartered Architects hosts audience with the Rt Hon The Lord Mayor Alderman William Russell