Liveryman Luke Tozer invited guests into his recently opened office in Marylebone where he talked about recent housing projects, illustrated with an impressive array of in-house models. Luke and his colleagues graphically described the impact of procurement methods on quality. This struck a chord with the assembled group, who agreed this would be a good subject for the WCCA take forward.
- Past Master Peter Murray OBE awarded Lord Mayor Covid19 Livery Award
- Building of the Year 2021
- Hanif Kara – A Life in Architecture
- Master’s Blog: The Plumbers’ Company Annual Lecture: ‘Use Less Water or Waste Water Less?’
- Master’s Blog: The Actuaries’ Company Annual Lecture: ‘What lessons should we learn, as a nation, from Covid-19’