In PRP’s “idea store” above Smithfield Market, Senior Partner Brendan Kilpatrick gave an overview of recent private rented-sector projects, including learning from visits to similar projects in New York. In a lively interactive session, PRP Director Marylis Ramos described research work done in collaboration with the UKGBC that looked at the link between the design of our built environment and human health.
- Past Master Peter Murray OBE awarded Lord Mayor Covid19 Livery Award
- Building of the Year 2021
- Hanif Kara – A Life in Architecture
- Master’s Blog: The Plumbers’ Company Annual Lecture: ‘Use Less Water or Waste Water Less?’
- Master’s Blog: The Actuaries’ Company Annual Lecture: ‘What lessons should we learn, as a nation, from Covid-19’