In PRP’s “idea store” above Smithfield Market, Senior Partner Brendan Kilpatrick gave an overview of recent private rented-sector projects, including learning from visits to similar projects in New York. In a lively interactive session, PRP Director Marylis Ramos described research work done in collaboration with the UKGBC that looked at the link between the design of our built environment and human health.
- The Worshipful Company of Chartered Architects hosts audience with the Rt Hon The Lord Mayor Alderman William Russell
- Architects on Bikes: Chris Dyson
- Master’s Blog: The Air Pilots’ Company Tymms Annual Lecture: ‘The Battle of Britain – After 80 Years is it still Important.’
- Master’s Blog: City of London Police Passing Out Parade
- Architects on Bikes: Chris Williamson